Sunday, January 08, 2006

Who knew?

Well, as I ranted the other day about movie etiquette, little did I know I would actually be quoted in a public forum.

Our pastor, Mark, quoted my little etiquette rant in his sermon this morning as an opening illustration.

After the first few songs are played, we have a meet and greet time during our service. While the parishoners were talking amonst themselves, Mark looks at me with a mischievous gleam in his eye and says, "I'm going to quote you in the sermon this morning."

My mind raced, wondering what I had said in the last week that was worthy of quoting. Then I hoped it was a good thing.

Apparently it was.

Thanks, Mark, for using my little rant as an illustration.

Now maybe the Emily Post Institute will pick me up as a contributor (insert maniacal laughing here).

No comments: