Monday, January 09, 2006

Where in the world...

EL over at Meaningful Albums is really getting the Winter blues early and is sharing with us some potential travel plans.

Which made me think, where do I want to go?

Philadelphia- We have some friends that just moved to Philly and it would be great to visit them. But also, it would be cool to see King Tut in all his glory at the Franklin Institute. Pull out the couch friends, we're coming for a visit.

Egypt- You can possibly see a pattern developing here can't you? I love the ancient pharaohs, so I would love to go to the land of pyramids and kings. I'd also love to ride a camel across the desert. That would be awesome!

Rome- C'mon. What ancient history buff doesn't want to do Rome. I want to see the Coliseum, the Forum, Capitoline Hill, well just everything. I'll take plenty of pics on this historic journey, maybe even find myself a nice villa in the Italian countryside...

Greece- Can't do Rome without doing Greece. Two of the most influential societies in the world's history. Got to visit them both.

Olympic National Park (Washington State)- I have seen some absolutely stunning photos from this park, and I'd like to go myself and take some of my own photos.

Now I have to check with my wife to see where she wants to go...

No comments: