Sunday, January 08, 2006

I gotta get this!!!

I was at my buddy Peter's house Saturday night and we played Halo 2 on X-Box Live. Our friend Scott was there, too. It was neat because we could all logon and play as Peter's guests.

I guess it is time to start hocking the old games and get the online gaming package.

It was awesome! We were probably getting hammered by 10 year olds, but it was still cool to play with a lot of different people.

Occasionally, we get a group together and play, but that involves lots of game consoles, routers, and back breaking TV moving. With Live we can all play together and talk via the headset.

My best game last night was King of the Hill. I came in third. Go figure. In the other games I was near the bottom of the barrel, but occupying space rather than a frag rate seemed to work in my favor.

Now, how do I run a cable all the way to my attic where the widescreen TV is...

No comments: