Thursday, January 26, 2006

Marriage Retreat

Posting has been light this week due to my excessive and often late Halo 2 playing on Xbox Live, but no posting this weekend as we are going to be gone on a marriage retreat.

As soon as work is over tomorrow me and the mrs. are getting picked up by our friends and we are heading for the luxurious location of South Paris. Maine that is. Population 302 (just guessing). It is an all inclusive weekend at a hotel that has an indoor pool and a hot tub. I think I'll get in the hot tub and cook myself like a lobster!

All kidding aside, it is going to be a great time to get encouraged and explore this lifelong journey that my wife and I have embarked on called marriage. Can't wait to see what God has in store for us.

I also can't wait to see what is in South Paris, Maine. Or is it Norway...


No comments: