Monday, September 17, 2007

My Triumphant Return

Well, I've just been on a trip through Europe and now I am back and ready to blog.

Just kidding, I've have just been too lazy or busy to put in the effort, much to my wife's chagrin, and probably some of my friends as well. But, here I am, trying to get back in the saddle and actually take time to write. Cause, like most people, I've got stuff to say.

School is back in and going extremely well, unlike last year, which was my first teaching high school. I was a nervous wreck, and not because of the kids. It was just because I had no idea what I was doing. Got a little more on the ball this year... and I'm a little crazier.

My freinds Jason and Sarah have joined the blogging game, and they can be found here. I'll add a link to the side kids!

Okay now on to some reviews...

No comments: