Monday, February 20, 2006

Vacation at Last!!!

Vacation is here at last, and it seems like it's been a long time comin'!!!

After sleeping in this morning (usually up by 5:30 AM doing some sort of workout), here is my day in a nutshell so far:

7:00- 8:00: Had a nice breakfast with my wife, caught up with the world on the Today Show, and got the trash out (exciting I know).

8:00- 9:00: Great workout because I well, have no time constraints. Shoulders and legs today. If it is nice enough, maybe a walk later. That is if my legs will work. Legs are a huge muscle group and usually sucks the life out of me. Where is my protein...

9:00 -10:00 or so: Our friend Esther sent us some elephant photos from her trip to Africa to give as a gift to someone. Great photos, but as we all know Nature can be unpredictable, so there is a HUGE pile of elephant pooh in the middle of the photo. A little Photoshop magic and poof, the pooh is gone. I'm posting the cleaned up pic and the original. Thanks Big E!!!

10:00- 11:00: Time to hit the Xbox and play some MechAssualt 2. Halo is on the afternoon playlist. Then maybe some actual housework of some sort.

11:30- 12:15: OK, I hit the Halo a little early. Played with my buddy Slubgob.

12:15- 2:00: Got some actual work done around the house, and made lunch for my wife. Nothing fancy, but the highlight of vacation is being able to have lunch with the Mrs. Watched some Olympics, including a nasty crash by the Danish Women's Bobsled team. It was ugly to watch...

2:00-4:00: More Halo with Slubgob. Eyes burning...

4:00-5:00: Signed up to be a member of Seasoned Gamers, a place where old people like me that like to play games online go to get away from the kids that play Xbox Live.

Well, that concludes Day 1 of the vacation. My wife and I are planning to have a relaxing evening watching the Olympics.

No comments: