Monday, November 01, 2004

Should I be surprised?

My buddy Slublog lost his Bush/Cheney sign again last night. I shouldn't be surprised. As my wife and I walked our usually route this morning, I noticed that all the Bush/Cheney signs had been stolen in the night. Of course, last night was Halloween, and troublemakers tend to be afoot, and I would tend to believe this if the Kerry/Edwards signs had been stolen too. But they weren't. All were safely standing in people's yards, untouched. More attempts voter intimidation. As if stealing a lawn sign is going to change somebody's vote.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have had about enough of this campaign. I turned the news on this morning and turned it right back off because I am just tired of hearing the same thing everyday. I am very glad that tomorrow morning I am going to get up, go to my local polling place, and cast my vote.

Of course, now for all the Election night results. I can see a late night coming tomorrow. Power Line's Hindrocket is going to be part of the NBC election night festivities, so make sure you watch.