Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Night

November 2nd is finally here, and we the people get to have our say. If you haven't voted already today, make sure you go do it now before the polls close.

Fox News has a great tracker that refreshes every couple of minutes with the latest election info. Make sure you keep checking Power Line and the Kerry Spot for election coverage. Hugh Hewitt is also a must, but not much posting from Hugh yet.

I know I am probably way behind the times, but I just went over to Jib Jab and watched "This Land!" and found "It's Good to be in DC". We definitely need some entertainment tonight as well.

I went early this morning to vote, and it was very uneventful. For the first time ever, I actually had to stand in line. The wait was only about 20 minutes and worth it.

Make sure the coffee is on and get ready for a late night.