Friday, November 12, 2004

A Day Off

Sorry there hasn't been any posts today. I had today off, and spent the day running around doing things that don't usually get done because of work. When I did get home, I worked on an iMovie project for my mother-in-law's 50th birthday. In fact, I am taking a break right now from feverishly scanning photos.

I guess there are only two really newsworthy events to take notice of today.

The first is the burial of Yasser Arafat. Inspirational leader to some, a "thug" by other accounts. He was a terrorist, no matter how much the MSM tries to make him sound human.

The other newsworthy event: Scott Peterson is found guilty. The way the jury deliberations have been going, I thought he was going to get acquited for sure. That is not the case. And it's a good thing.

Alright, back to scanning photos.