Monday, July 19, 2004

Protest Warrior

A guy I work with came across this group, Protest Warrior, on FoxNews.com. These guys are awesome. They go to liberal anti-war and anti-Bush protests and protest against the protestors. Here is the link to their website. Slogans, t-shirts, bumper stickers, information and even posters that can be downloaded and used at protests. They've got it all and they are using it on the left. No longer will only the liberals' voices be heard.

I was surprised to see a couple of local chapters already existing in my dear state of Maine, and more being created daily. Sign me up. Next time the liberals are out protesting in front of the Federal Building, I'll be there with them holding up my conervative signs. For instance:



Nice! Check out the signs section here.

I hope to hear alot about this group in the future. Make sure you check out their website and take some time perusing it.

No comments: