Sunday, December 19, 2004

I'm Alive! But just barely.

Sorry, there hasn't been any posts this week. I have slipped in the TTLB Ecosystem from An Adorable Little Rodent to a Flappy Bird and my average daily hits is abysmal (Why wouldn't be? Nobody wants the same old stuff to read everyday.) Between my regular job, a birthday party for my mother-in-law, three Christmas parties, a DVD project, several photo restorations, and reading The Stand (I'm on page 749), there hasn't been much time to breathe let alone blog. I love Christmas, but as I get older, this time of year just gets busier and I get more tired out. But this is the real reason for the season, for which I am glad.

Here is something I plan to check out in the near future. I was reading my latest issue of Photographic, and I came across an ad for MPIX.com. They print digital images for you on what looks like some spectacular paper, and the prices don't seem that bad, especially for professionally printed images.