Friday, November 09, 2007

They killed Hector!?!?!?!?!

For those of you who are fans of "The Unit" on CBS, we got a complete shock last night when they killed off Hector Williams instead of Charles Grey.

We hardly knew you Hector... RIP Hammerhead.

No news on this one yet, but when I find something I'll post.

UPDATE: This is the most hush-hush TV story out there. I'm looking through my new issue of TV Guide and I reading spoilers on what gonna happen on Heroes in December, but I can't find one story on why the writers killed Hector. Unless next week's episode answers all those nagging questions and theories that we have...

The one theory I've seen mentioned is that maybe Ryan had Hector done in cause he saw the Colonel and Tiffy together, which you have to admit has merit, but after everything Ryan and the Unit has been through so far this season, and I can't buy into this. Ryan was ready to throw it all away to save his men. If Ryan wanted Hector to stay quiet, there are a lot of less life-ending ways he could have done it.

However this turns out, it has made for some awesome TV!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know...completely stunned me when it happened. I can't find anything about him doing another show anywhere, so I'm not sure what prompted this.

{sigh}

Anonymous said...

I actually cried lastnight. As I mentioned in my Myspace blog, "I am The Unit's biggest fan". Or at least I was until lastnight. I would get a thrill to see Hammerhead/Hector Williams. It won't be the same without him. Still mourning.

Anonymous said...

Hector was my favorite team member besides Jonas. I can't believe they killed him off. I had a feeling that Charles Grey getting shot was just a trick and that someone else would be the victim, but I never thought they would kill off Hector. It was a good episode in that it happened at the very end, but I will miss Hector. I almost wish they would have killed off Mack or Charles Grey instead, but I guess that's the way it goes. I hope it's just an elaborate cover-up, but I doubt it.

Josh said...

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?

JudahScott said...

Yes, please do, I'd like to know why they killed him off.

JudahScott said...

Yes, please do post something when you find out why they killed off Hector. Was really shocked.

Anonymous said...

Be interesting to see if there was a reason behind Hector getting killed... i mean, it was only one episode ago that he discovered Ryan/Tiffy, and Ryan didnt look too happy about it... would Ryan kill him off to protect himself?

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about it all day and it's almost like losing someone I knew, liked and trusted.

It's a great shock. I'm very sad.

JudahScott said...

Anonymous said...
Be interesting to see if there was a reason behind Hector getting killed... i mean, it was only one episode ago that he discovered Ryan/Tiffy, and Ryan didnt look too happy about it... would Ryan kill him off to protect himself?


I said they same thing to my wife when it happened. I said, hummm I wonder if Ryan had him killed because of him seeing him with Tiff. So I'm not the only one that thinks that... should be interesting to see what plays out.

Anonymous said...

IT really SUCKS!!!! they killed off Hector. I never saw it coming as I watched the episode. It was heart stabbing, tear jerking last night as I watched the metal coffin being closed, the flag drapwed. As an AF brat, wife, Flight nurse it touched home. Especially with the war in Iraq and all our young men and women coming home in body bags this episode made it seem so real. The tibute to Hector in the paper could never tell the truth about what the unit really does. This is a great show and I just wish I knew why they killed this character.