Friday, May 19, 2006

You know the drill...

Yeah, yeah, I know. You've heard this before. No posting in a while.

Well, life have been incredibly busy the last couple of weeks with work and personal stuff. Also, I've picked up a case of DeQuervain's Syndrome as a result of too much typing and well, too much Xbox. Therefore, I'm doing as little typing as possible with plenty of icing, stretching and rest. Therefore no blogging. You can see where this is going.

Off to a wedding rehearsal and dinner tonight. Wedding tomorrow with the reception to follow at the Penobscot Valley Country Club. Should be a good time, especially when we start getting rowdy...

Just reading through the Chronicles of Narnia, which I almost ashamed to say I have never done before. And what I have been missing out on. More to come on this later. All I can say is that if you are a fantasy fan, and never read them, you should. Good stuff!

No comments: