Thursday, March 02, 2006

In Bit of a Blog Funk

In addition to being in a complete book slump, I am in a blog slump as well. As I peruse the internet each day for interesting tidbits, I just can't seem to find any. Maybe they are hiding. Maybe I am currently living under a large rock in what has become the Frozen Tundra of Maine (went from 50 degrees to -10 in one fell swoop). Cabin fever finally sets in.

I have been busy though. I just finished writing my first worship song. I hope to put a rough cut into Garageband this weekend, and then with the help of the worship team at church put some finishing touches to it, like some vocal harmonies and some guitar fills.

The book club at work has decided to read this gem, and are looking for me to input my male perspective.

I've read the first chapter and no emotional vomitting yet...

No comments: