Monday, May 02, 2005

A Blogger Game

Oh what silly fun!

I have been tagged.

THE BLOGGER'S GAME

Name five things from a list that you would like to do and then offer pithy little words of explanation.

Here is the entire list to choose from:
If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an innkeeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a backup dancer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be a proctologist...

If I could be a scientist, I’d be experimenting on politicians on Capitol Hill so I could bend their wills to mine and be the most feared man in the world (maniacal laughing here). Were you expecting something altruistic?

If I could be a llama-rider, that would just be kind of fun. Can you even ride a llama?

If I could be an athlete, I’d be a star forward in the NHL. Oh wait, there is no such thing as the NHL anymore.

If I could be a writer, I’d be an award winning comic book writer/novelist and be hired by George Lucas to write Episodes 7, 8 and 9, because he certainly can’t do it right.

If I could be a bonnie pirate, well, I’d rule the Seven Seas and be the most feared man in the world (maniacal laughing here). Oh wait, this sounds a lot like the scientist bit.

I don’t have anybody to tag (hysterical sobbing ensues).

No comments: