Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What to watch this Fall at the theater

Great roundup of the Fall movies at MSNBC. For the full run down, read the article. Here are the ones that I am going to shell out the big bucks to see.

A History of Violence- Loosely based on a DC comic, so you know I'll see it. Viggo Mortenson, Ed Harris and William Hurt also add to its viewability.

Serenity- Joss Whedon's Sci-Fi/Western masterpiece. I watched the entire DVD collection and was left wanting more. Now I'll get it on the big screen.

Doom- I've owned a Doom game or two. Video game movies usually stink at the theater, but Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will make it watchable.

Chicken Little
- I'll go see this one, if only to see if Disney can pull off a CGI feature without Pixar.

Walk the Line- A film about Johnny Cash, "The Man in Black"? I'll be there.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- Harry Potter Book 4. Even with an aging Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, this will be one not to miss. Thankfully some of the side stories were taken out of the film to keep it to a viewable time limit. No Hermione and S.P.E.W. trying to save House Elves. Good.

No comments: