Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Still Here

Life has been extremely hectic for the last six weeks. Everytime I think I have a minute to sit down and rant wildly, something comes up.

I am going on a little mini-vacation starting tomorrow afternoon. Back to Peaks-Kenny for a weekend of camping. I've got the guitar, dry wood, the new Harry Potter book, and stuff for tasty hot smores!!!!!

I just had another doctor's appointment for my diabetes. I have lost a total of 38lbs and have gotten my A1C down to 6.9. The goal was to drop it below 7.0. So since March 16th I have gone from a 9.0 on the scale (which is REALLY BAD) down to a 6.9. I am the talk of the doctor's office. I now don't have to go back for another appointment for six months.

Now I just have to keep this up for the rest of my life.

We also have a new addition to the family that is keeping us busy. No, not a new baby. We have a 10 week old kitten named Tut.

No comments: