Monday, July 04, 2005

Lack of Posting

I want to apologize for my lack of new posts. I started my summer work schedule last week, so I don't have a lot of extra time. Factoring in church, music practice, our new men mentoring men group and friends, this leaves little time for the blog.

We just recently returned from a long weekend at Peaks Kenney State Park in Dover-Foxcroft, Maine on beautiful Sebec Lake.

I hope to have pictures up from our weekend tomorrow.

Hopefully, the goal is to post about the various places that my wife and I go to this summer in our scenic state. This is a lofty goal, but we'll see how it turns out.

Trips planned for this summer include a trip to Greenville to check out Moosehead Lake and a wrecked B-52, a day in the "Downeast" area of our state which includes Eastport, Cutler and Machias, Bird's Acre in Ellsworth, and maybe some pics from our very own beloved Bangor.

No comments: