Sunday, March 20, 2005

I'm back (sorta)

Well, it has been a while since I have posted anything new. Sorry about that. I have been very busy with work and some other commitments that needed to be fulfilled. Also, I have had a rough couple of weeks because I have just been diagnosed with diabetes.

The good news is that the doctor is confident that I should be able to control the disease with diet and exercise. The last two weeks has been spent wrapping my head around being diagnosed and making the appropriate changes in my diet and exercise regiment (that has been stressful all by itself!). I have been spending a lot of time at the American Diabetes Association website getting informed (and at times a little scared too).

Thanks to all those who continue to visit. I plan to try to get back to posting regularly at the beginning of April.

No comments: