Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The Original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD (Finally!!!)



While I was at Borders today I was reminded (how I could forget is what's truly amazing) that THE Star Wars Trilogy is finally being released on DVD September 21st. I realize that Lucas hates us (Episodes I and II confirm this), but it is about time the classic trilogy was brought into the modern era by being released on DVD. I have worn out VHS copies of the big 3 and now I can finally drool over digital video and THX surround. This is going to be big. I'll be asking for the Holy Grail of DVD sets for my birthday (which is soon), but even if I am not bestowed with this incredible gift, one way or another it will be added to my library and the Prequels can be pushed to the side, to be watched only rarely, if at all.

No comments: