Friday, October 26, 2007

What a week...

I don't know about you, but it has been a crazy, busy week here. Since my triumphant return from Blueberry Mountain, it has been nose to the grindstone.

School has been ridiculously busy, barely having time to breath during the day. And then the real fun starts...

Monday afternoon/evening (not too late at least), Pop-in-law and I made a run to the "New and Improved" hunting camp with some furniture and cupboards.

Tuesday I skipped Man-Group so to have a night at home with the Mrs. (Sorry guys)

Wednesday brings music practice. While time consuming, it is a lot of fun.

Thursday night I volunteered to help with our Alpha group at church. Then, it was Halo night! Then Red Sox! Oh yeah!!!

So here it is Friday night, and the Missus and I are catching up on some shows that we missed this week. Smallville was fantastic, and Supernatural is great as always, one of my faves.

Saturday brings a little drywall action at my buddy Scott's. Jess is off to Rockland to visit with the rest of the fam.

Hopefully, Sunday will bring a little rest. But I wouldn't trade it all for the world.

1 comment:

Esther said...

soooo, thanks for helping on Saturday even though you had a super busy week. I can't wait to see our finished product!