Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Merry Christmas

Well, the holidays have been busy so far as expected. My wife and I have been busy baking and attending parties. Like most men (I guess), my hobbies or at least enjoyable activities rotate, so blogging has been light.

I have been being a chess geek again, devoting hours of study to the game, for what reason I really don’t know. Maybe because I simply enjoy the game and intricacies of it. I downloaded a new program that will rate your play. I didn’t do too well, but there is always room for improvement. Right?

I have also been restoring some family photos in PhotoShop. Easy stuff like taking out scratches and flaws in the photo. The new thing I am trying is hand coloring black and white photos, adding just a touch of color here and there. I’ll post some of the stuff after Christmas.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and will start writing again after the new year.

No comments: