Sunday, June 11, 2006

3 AM...

...And for some reason I'm wide awake. So I guess this is as good a time to start blogging again.

It has come to light as of late that people I know actually read my little blog, so I guess I better start writing.

And what a week it has been. Work has been insane. A cruel, despicable monster has finally elimated. Forza Motorsports has made it into the Xbox collection, which in combination with Halo 2 on Live has crippled any desire to blog.

I've looked high and low to find a Dashboard Widget for the FIFA Word Cup that updates you with scores and news. Surprisingly, nothing yet...

Searched for X-Men (comic not movie) desktop backgrounds and found few of them as well.

The little buddy Esther weighs in on the ongoing discussion about how inappropriate My Space can be and on the general state of teenagers today.

The NHL Stanley Cup finals are on. The Edmonton Oilers versus the Caroline Hurricanes. Go figure. Yeah, I guess the NHL still exists. But do we care? I used to be the biggest hockey fan. I survived the '94 (was that the year) strike. Apparently not this one.

We'll get political for a second. I'm trying to figure out who to vote for to be Maine's next governor. Surprisingly, I found a Wikipedia article listing the candidates. Non of them look good, especially incumbent Democratic candidate John Baldacci. Is it too late for me to get the needed signatures to get on the ballot...

Alright boys and girls, this was a long rambling post, but at least I wrote something. It is now 4:00 AM. Too early to play Xbox?

No comments: